If we aren’t learning, we aren’t growing. I’ve gotten deep and dirty in code, while also creating and polishing strategies for brands large and small.
“If I were given an hour in which to do a problem upon which my life depended, I would spend 40 minutes studying it, 15 minutes reviewing it, and 5 minutes solving it.” ~ Einstein
I can’t argue with one of the world’s greatest minds. Whether the problem is in marketing, sales, software, or branding, my method falls in line with Einstein’s. I find solutions are simpler and more effective when you really understand the issue. Never flummoxed by a challenge, I’ve solved data integration and customer experience problems with solutions that weren’t even on the client’s radar.
Brand identity, design, strategy consulting, web design, and development
Patient Advisory Council
Patient experience and brand identity consulting
Messaging development, partner marketing design consulting, brand guidelines development and enforcement
Customer experience improvement
Do you have a dream?Let’s make it a reality.
Simplicity is the ultimate achievement, something achieved only through purposeful design. Whether it’s your strategy, your brand, or the code that runs your business, make sure you work with someone that doesn’t design in complexities that make you dependent.
- Marketing & Business Strategy
- Web Development
- Dolby Atmos for Music consumer brand launch
- Kaiser Permanente facility wayfinding improvements
- Lands’ End consumer experience problem identification
- Zoe’s Meats new market growth
- Kaiser Permanente residency program identity development
- Dolby Audio and Dolby Dimension brand messaging development
- Dolby Co-Branding guideline development
- PickleballYogi.com design and content development, everything from the messaging to video content capture.
- Tahoe Peak Pickleball Tournament, from dream to execution.
- Business systems consulting for American Family Insurance, Missouri Department of Transportation, Colgate, and others.
- Online program design and delivery for MyMotivationHypnosis
- Core software architecture design and development for direct marketing companies including Pampered Chef and Stella & Dot
University of Wisconsin
- Brand and Product Management specialization
- Merit scholarship
- Marketing teaching assistant
- Nonprofit board management training
University of Illinois
Urbana - Champaign
B.S. Computer Science
- Chaired Engineering Career Fair
- Graduated cumma sum laude
- Engineering Honor Society
National Outdoor Leadership School
Wilderness First Responder
- Expedition Leadership - winter, white water, and anyoneering
- Managed a spectrum of talents and personalities
I've Worked With
Improving the patient experience by inspiring confidence
Launching a new technology and experience brand for music lovers